- Select the single photo that you want to make wallet-sized prints of.
- Choose Print from the File menu.
- On the left side of the Print panel are formatting choices. Leave Standard selected. Don't choose Contact Sheet even though that seems to make more sense.
- On the Print Size dropdown (bottom right) choose 2x3. if you want some other size such as 2.5 x 3.5, choose Custom… and enter the size you want.
- Then click the Customize... button.
- Click on the Settings icon (the gear) on the bottom toolbar. On the Photos Per Page dropdown choose "Multiple of the same photo per page" and click OK.
Even though printer ink seems to be getting better and a bit cheaper, prints made on your home printer are expensive and will likely fade over time. See this tip for instructions on how to get professionally printed photos for quite cheap from Walgreens or Walmart.