To find TV sports programming:
- Open iTunes.
- Choose the iTunes Store from the left pane.
- Across the top of the iTunes Store window is a black toolbar showing the different types of iTunes media. Hover over the TV shows listing. A downward arrow will appear to the right of the words TV Shows.
- Click the downward arrow and choose Sports from the dropdown menu. You will see the different sports-related TV shows.
- Click on a show and you will see the available episodes.
- To watch an episode preview, hover over an episode title. To the left of the episode title a Play button will appear.
- At this point you have three options to receive the TV episodes:
- Click the Buy Season Pass button. If you buy a Season Pass, all current episodes are downloaded immediately and new episodes are downloaded to your Mac as they are released.
- Click on the Buy button of an episode. That single episode will download to your Mac.
- Some episodes are available for a 24 hour rental.
To find and download sports-related podcasts, check out this tip.
In the US iTunes Store, TV Shows usually cost $1.99 or $2.99 per episode, with 24 hour rentals available for $0.99. Podcasts are free.