Your MobileMe Gallery already creates slideshows of the photos you upload, so why would you want to add an iPhoto Slideshow to it? The MobileMe created slideshow just shows the photos one after another with no music or effects. Instead, you can add an iPhoto Slideshow that you created and watch it as a movie in the MobileMe Gallery. The slideshow movie will show all of your music and effects.
Here is how to get your slideshow movie uploaded to the Mobile Me Gallery :
- In the Finder, navigate to the iPhoto Slideshows folder inside your Pictures folder [iPhoto '09] or your Movies folder [iPhoto '08] and select the file that has the same name as your iPhoto slideshow.
- Drag the selected file to the iPhoto icon on the Dock. This will import your slideshow into iPhoto as a movie.
- Change the movie name and Event name as desired since these will show up in the Gallery.
- Select the slideshow movie.
- Click the MobileMe button on the bottom tool bar. Set any options you want and click the Publish button.
You can get to your MobileMe Web Gallery by going to http://gallery.me.com/[your MobileMe name]