- Start by creating a slideshow in iPhoto.
- Select the photos you want to include in the slideshow and click the + button on the bottom left of the iPhoto window. Choose Slideshow. Reorder the images as desired.
- Select a Theme for your slideshow.
- Select the music to accompany your slide show. You can choose any of the music from your iTunes library. How to have more than one song in your slideshow
- Test your slide show. Make sure the music you have chosen fits your images. Check the Ken Burns effect to make sure that it isn't cutting off the important part of any of your images. If it is, check out How to set the Ken Burns effect for individual images in your slide show. [iPhoto '09] [For iPhoto '08]
- Once you are satisfied with your slide show, you are ready to do the steps to convert it to a movie which can be shared in several ways.
- In iPhoto, select the slide show and go to File / Export on the Menu Bar.
- For iPhoto '09: Choose the Slideshow tab. For Sizes check Large and uncheck Automatically send slideshows to iTunes. Click Export.
- For iPhoto '08: Leave the size as Large, and click Export.
Now that you have the slideshow movie prepared, you can share it in any of the following ways: