Always view zoomed pages
Click to see a larger image
If the text on a web page in Safari is too small, you can Zoom the page
to make the text larger and easier to read.
Zooming on the fly is fine, but you need to do it every time a new page loads. All Pages Zoom is a Safari Extension that lets you set a persistent zoom level for all web pages.
Here's how to set it up:
- Download All Pages Zoom from this website.
- Go to Preferences... from the Safari menu on the Menu Bar. (The second item under the Safari menu is Safari Extensions... While it makes sense to choose this menu item, it takes you to Apple's Safari Extensions website.)
- Choose the Extensions view.
- Choose AllPagesZoom from the left pane.
- Set the Zoom level. I suggest starting at 115% and adjusting up and down from there are needed.
Once set up, all new webpages will open at the Zoom level you have specified. You can still change the Zoom on the fly with the Command-+ and Command-- (minus) keys.
All Pages Zoom is free, but the developer accepts donations for his work.