- Choose the photo you want work with and click the Edit button on the bottom right.
- Select the Quick Fixes view at the top of the Edit pane.
- Click the Retouch button.
- Zoom. The control at the bottom left sets the zoom of the photo. Zoom in until the face or other object nearly fills the screen. (Caution: could be scary!)
- Brush Size. The slider in the Retouch box selects the size of the the brush that will "paint" the retouch onto the photo.
You can also do a spot removal by just clicking a spot on the photo.
Lastly, don't overdo it. Very few people look like Halle Berry or Ryan Phillipe.