- Import your photos as you normally would.
- Select Last Import from the RECENT section of the left pane.
- Double-click the first photo of the import.
- Click the Edit button on the bottom toolbar to open the Edit pane.
- Click the Faces section to open it if it isn't already open.
- Use the Tab key to move between faces. Use the Return key to enter name edit mode or to accept a suggested name.
- Press the right arrow key on the keyboard to take you to the next photo of the import.
Taking a couple of minutes each time you import photos to name the Faces will keep you up to date and you won't end up with hundreds of unnamed photos.